92.9 BREEZE FM ~ WCWV
Photo of the Week: OhMyJosh, along with Mary Meadows hit a WV Gold jackpot!
Memorial Day May 27,2013
10 WAYS TO HONOR VETERANS
1. Thank a Veteran in Person, or on Facebook/Twitter.
2. Place an American Flag or Flowers on Veterans Grave.
3. Buy/Cook Lunch for a Veteran.
4. Visit Veterans at local Veteran Hospital.
5. Fly your Flag at half staff until noon.
6. Mow lawn/yard work for a veteran.
7. Post a message to troops at
8. Send a care package to troops at
9. Adopt a US Soldier at
10. Observe the National Moment of Remembrance at 3PM, local time for 1 minute of silence.
Do you have a Song Request?
A Comment or Suggestion?
Fill out the form below,
we would love to hear from you!
Many people were not prepared for the June 29, 2012 Derecho Storm.
This year, we encourage everyone to prepare in advance to save their families from the hardships a storm like this can cause.
Below are some tips to help you plan and prepare for storms that could leave 1000's of people without electricity, water and other essentials.
Disaster Kit to Include:
*First Aid Kit
- Enough to cover your family for 72 hrs.
- 7 day supply for each family member and each pet.
-One gallon per day for each family member and each pet.
- 5gal bucket with lid, trash bags, toilet paper, washcloths, bleach, small shovel.
- Gloves, Boots, Hand Tools, Duct Tape, Tarp, Matches, Blankets, Cash, Portable Radio, Batteries, Whistle, Dust Masks, Bug Repellent, Flashlights.
The Land of the Free,
The Home of the Brave...
Click here to go to our Facebook page!
Official Home of Grizzly Sports!
92.9 Breeze FM
Website by R-S Broadcasting
Designed & Maintained by Shirley Bryant-Dix
Music, News, Weather, Sports, and so much more!